Wednesday 20 January 2016

DENTAL STORY

 

I broke a piece from my upper left 7 so decided to go to the dentist.

I've been here before years past and it's not my favourite pastime.

 

Doctor Rao sent me off in an auto rickshaw to get an X-ray here.

This was a painless but scary experience as the equipment used was rather antiquated.

And horror shock to be told serious root canal treatment would be necessary.

I've experienced that before in India and it wasn't pleasant having neat bleach squirted in the cavity.


The equipment back at the surgery was rather antiquated but watching another mans operation first helped soothe my nerves.

Luckily the surgeon was fantastic and managed to dovetail a patchwork into the tooth easily without injection or pain.

Here's the X-ray, now I'm just feeling a little bit overexposed from the radiation.